Mini Coffee Machine Hand Held Coffee Maker Portable Compact Manual Espresso Maker Hand Pressure Portable Express Coffee Maker
This top of the line & unbelievably amazing espresso maker exists so that you can take rich and balanced espresso wherever you go. Whether you’re in the office or climbing Earth’s great mountains, the convenient device has you covered.
This high-quality machine is designed specifically to function with Nespresso pods and produce a smooth 45ml shot. It is powered by a semi-automatic piston that protrudes from the device. Simply pump it over a short period of time to produce 8 bars of espresso, a shot of espresso just like what a commercial espresso machine would make.
No electricity or CO2 is needed to power the device! Comes equipped with its own espresso cup and cleaning brush, while only weighing 350g making it perfect as a travel companion or to bring it to anywhere you like! No Batteries Needed & Lightweight, weighing only 350G!
-Be your own barista: with this coffee maker, you can pour high quality espresso anywhere on the go. All you need are coffee powder and hot water. Fast and simple, with no messy grinds to clean up
-Portable and convenient: hand operated, portable, no batteries, and no electric power. This mini espresso maker has a sleek modern design and intuitive operation
-Save time and money: enjoy a cup of espresso when you are waiting in line, a great way to save time and money
-Easy to clean: it's easier to clean than electric coffee machines, washing it only with water
-All-in-one design: 6 pieces are in all design, including water cup, measuring cup, main body, filter cup, outlet head, and espresso cup, making it such easier to make a cup of coffee
Water tank capacity: 80ml / 2.82oz
Suitable coffee powder dosage: 7g / 0.25oz
Average operating pressure: 8bar / 116psi
Material: PBT, GF, stainless steel and silicone
Package Contents: 1 x Coffee Maker
How to use it?
1. Fill the scoop with coffee powder
2. Put the filter cup on the top of the scoop, and pour the coffee powder into it
3. Put back the filter on the top of main body
4. Screw tightly the outlet head into the main body
5. Add boiling water into the water cup
6. Screw tightly the main body onto the water cup
7. Unlock the piston by rotating it to the left
8. Hold the mini espresso maker above the cup and start to pump
9. The first 6 strokes will fill the filter cup with water. Continue to pump it until the coffee comes out