The ICAN Black Knight in name conjures up images of Batman, and the bike certainly does look like one he would use to help clean up Gotham City. The lines of the frame look fast and sleek, words not often attributed to fat bikes and with a weight of only 27.30 pounds it can not be described as overweight.
Based around our successful SN01 frameset, Black Knight comes laden with a spec that belies its price point. Using Shimano¡¯s excellent workhorse groupset, Deore, you know that this bike will perform whether you are in the Arctic Tundra or mean city streets.
With our own Toray T700 carbon fiber wheels, with a 197mm rear hub, fitted with 4¡± Maxxis tires you can be sure that this bike will roll over all surfaces with no complaints. To go with the carbon wheels, we have fitted our own carbon fiber seat post, stem, and handlebars. This is why the weight of this bike is industry leading for its price point.
The SN01 frame is the main reason Batman would pick this bike. It comes with fully internal cable routing, and with rack and fender mounts he can fit all the equipment he needs to defend Gotham city. It even has a 120mm BSA bottom bracket shell to keep things safe and reliable, you do not want a clicking bottom bracket when crime fighting. You though do not need to be a secret crime fighter to enjoy the Black Knight bike. You have to want to get out there and explore.
- Frame: Full?Carbon,?197?x?12mm?Thru-axle?rear
- Fork:?Carbon,?150 x?15?Thru?Axle
- Rear?Derailleur: Shimano Deore,10-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Deore,10-speed
- Handlebar:?Full Carbon,?700mm,
- Shifter: Shimano Deore,10-speed
- Front?Brake: Shimano Deore
- Rear?Brake: Shimano Deore
- Brake?Lever: Shimano Deore
- Seatpost: Full Carbon SP006?31.6*350MM
- Front?Hub Powerway,??15?x?150mm, 2?bearings
- Rear?Hub:?Powerway,?12x?197mm, 4?bearings
- Spokes:?Stainless,?black, CN?Round?Spokes
- Rims:?Full?Carbon?90mm,?Clincher?Tubeless Ready